Follow the steps below to download and install Windows OS for Nautiz X4.
- Download the OS file of your choice on the bottom of this page.
- Extract the zip file on your PC.
- Copy the PFU file on your Nautiz X4 into the root folder of the internal storage.
- Open File Explorer on Nautiz X4, navigate to the root folder and click the PFU file to start the update.
- Read and confirm upcoming messages.
- 62.10C2 – 5th April 2016
– Fixed a problem where sometimes the U-Blox doesn’t detect or works.
– Fixed a problem where the status of the Backup battery was displayed wrong when fully discharged.
– Fixed a problem with scanning over RDP issue on the 1D unit.
– Added function to obtain the configurable length range for each symbology.
- 62.10 – 19th February 2016
– Applied AKU 184.108.40.206.
– Fixed a bug where the device doesn’t wake up via Front scan key with the OTG cable connected.
– Fix a problem where the USB memory wasn’t recognized when detected in suspend mode.
– Fix a problem where the input mode icon was mismatched with a real mode.
– Set the default Wi-Fi power mode to max power.
– Fixed a problem where using Bluetooth would interfere with the Wi-Fi signal.
– Added option for AIM ID’s Letter and Modifier as a prefix in Scanner Settings (Wedge-Tab).
– Fixed a problem where the eTicket Pro II RFID reader would not work under certain circumstances.
– Fixed a problem where the eTicket Pro II RFID reader would lose power in suspend mode.
– Allow disabling unattended state wakeup by the keyboard.
– Fixed a problem where the barcode terminator did not trigger a KeyUp-Event.
– Fix a problem that the proximity sensor doesn’t work when it was enabled in call mode.
– NX4 WEH: RFID reader doesn’t work after changing its baud rate to 460200.
– Erase Verizon/CDMA activation from the device.
– Fixed a bug that the USB2Serial interface doesn’t work.
– PWC: Add “time select” item in the Roaming interval setting.
– PWC: Fixed a bug that prevents the auto suspend function to work exactly.
– Add Audio Gain Control applet in the settings.
– Fix a problem that the phone module is turned off abnormally due to an abnormal signal of the USB data line.
– Fix a bug that the touch is enabled after resume although the touch is disabled by user application.
– Fix a bug that the scanner beam is emitted when you press the SCAN button during sleep.
– PWC: Add EAP TTLS-PAP authenticate method.
– PWC: Remove “Supported Band” item in the setting since this item is meaningless.
– PWC: Add “Tx Power” and “Prevent Auto Suspend” setting.
– WiFi: Fixed issue that it doesn’t connect to different SSID if the current is lost.
– Removed keycode hex 153 as Suffix from Scanner driver.
– Improve the performance of GPS multiplexer.
– WiFi – Remove “Standby” item from CCX Enable in the settings.
– WiFi: Add “Supported Band” item in the settings.
– WiFi: Fix an issue that it takes a long time to reconnect after resume.
– Scanner settings: Add “Tab & CRLF” item in the Terminator.
– WEH: PWC crashes when connecting to SSID with more than 28 characters.
– Fix the issue that the welcome wizard isn’t completed intermittently during factory reset on 62.05 version.
– EBOOT : Add a menu item to format “Application” storage.
– RIL : Fix the issue that the phone module cannot be reset in abnormal case.
– Camera : Improve the quality of captured image under low light.
– N5603 scanner : Add a multi-decode function.
– Scan Settings: Add a “Options” tab for scanner specific settings.
– Scanner (Decode) SDK: Get binary data of the barcode.
– Scanner Settings: Advanced settings for string modification.
– Adding application keys in “ProgramButtons”.
– Changed uBlox default navigation mode.
– uBlox is now powered on atomically when COM1 is opened.
– Add Wi-Fi auto-calibration function.
– Improved Wi-Fi roaming function.
– Improved Wi-Fi AP auto-connect.
– Fix some bugs of scan settings.
– Fix bugs of virtual key.
– Change camera shutter sound.
– Fix a bug that RIL driver fails to get IMEI information.
– Fixed file synchronization with WMDC.
– Add persistent storage (\Application partition, 60MB).
– Increase microphone gain during phone calls.
– Resolve Wi-Fi roaming issue that RDP connection is dropped intermittently.
– PWC: Add a function for a specific certificate.
– PWC: Add export/import function for EAP(WPA, 802.1x, CCKM).
– Camera: Improve shutter sound synchronization on “Focus on trigger” mode.
– Fixed issue when scanning Aztec barcodes.
– Updated Wi-Fi supplicant (4.3.0906 -> 4.3.0907).
– Fixed an issue that the terminal can’t go in suspend mode while it connects to AP with an invalid key.
– Improved the performance of Wi-Fi roaming.
– Fixed a bug that some Wi-Fi parameters are deleted in the PWC settings.
– Fixed a problem that the green LED blinks when the main battery is inserted on the full power-off mode.
– Fixed an issue that it can’t access SD card filesystem intermittently.
– Fixed an issue that it can’t connect incoming call during BT searching or pairing.
– Improved the MIC gain.
– Changed the default IP address of BT PAN network to 192.168.100.10.
– Fixed a hang-up issue by repeated keystroke on booting.
– Optimized the proximity sensor level.
– Improved RFID auto-detect function on the bootloader.