If you’d like to install Windows 7 on your Algiz 10x V2 device from Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, you need to do some changes in BIOS.
The BIOS boot sequence utilizes a Legacy boot option when booting into the Windows 7 Operating System. The instructions below pertain to changing the BIOS settings on the device for a successful installation and boot up sequence for an Algiz 10X V2 device. Follow the steps below to begin.
- Plug-in the AC adapter to the tablet. Make sure the tablet stays plugged into the power source during the entire process.
- Plug-in a keyboard and the recovery USB with the latest Windows 7 image.
- Turn on the tablet and when the Handheld logo is showing, click F2 on the keypad repeatedly until you enter the BIOS menu.
- Navigate over to the Advanced tab. Choose Miscellaneous Configuration as shown below.
- Navigate over to OS Selection and change it to Windows 7.
- Save and Exit the BIOS by pressing F4 on the keyboard. Now continue with the OS installation procedure as seen in this article.