- 16GB USB flash drive.
- The latest Operating System for Windows 8.1 which is available to download in this article. The latest Operating System for Windows 7 is available to download in this article.
Follow the steps below to install your OS.
- Download Rufus from here.
- Plugin the USB flash drive and open Rufus.
- Choose your device.
- Click the button next to Create a bootable disk using:
- Choose the ISO OS image that you would like to use and click Open.
- Click Start and wait for the progress to finish.
- Plug the power supply and the USB flash drive to your tablet.
- Start the tablet and repeatedly press the Windows logo/flag key until you see the boot device selection.
- Select the USB flash drive and press the OK key.
- When asked, press any key to boot from USB.
- When asked, calibrate the screen and confirm that you want to run the recovery using the arrow and OK keys.
- The tablet will start the recovery process and reboot after it is done.