An Android 7 OS will always start with NX2V100R001C03 while an Android 6 OS will start with NX2V100R001C02.
You can find the latest updates under Settings > About > Updates. You can use the downloads at the bottom of this page to install the latest OS version instead of incremental updates.
- NX2V100R001C03B042 – November 4th, 2019
– Fixed the bug: EMSH and UHF does not work after reboot
– Restore the Menu button to the function of the recent-app
– Enabled volume buttons by default
– To set the value of Adb tcpip command setting is still valid after reboot
– Updated iScan(iScan-V1.1.19.apk, added continuous scan option to iScan settings), and made scanning button to trigger the continuous scan.
- NX2V100R001C03B036 – December 19th, 2018
– Added MaxGo Staging app
– Fixed prefix, suffix and trim settings in barcode settings
- NX2V100R001C03B032 – August 31st, 2018
– Fixed scanner key event output not working
- NX2V100R001C03B031 – August 8th, 2018
– Fixed issue with the camera
– Fixed issue with 1D scanner
– Added SOTI installer
- NX2V100R001C03B029 – July 17th, 2018
– Initial release for shipment