The instructions below will guide you through updating the BIOS on your Algiz 10X V1 device.
- Make a bootable USB drive (see this article on how to do that).
- Extract the latest BIOS from here onto the USB flash drive.
- Plug the USB flash drive into the Algiz 10X.
- Start the Algiz 10X and repeatedly press the F3 key until you see the boot device selection (If BIOS version is less than 105 use F2 key).
- Select the USB flash drive and press the ENTER key.
- Select a keyboard layout and press ENTER.
- Navigate to the folder from step 2, enter update and press ENTER.
- The BIOS update will now start and the Algiz 10X will reboot when the update is complete.