- A USB flash drive with at least 8GB.
- The latest recovery image. Download the latest recovery image from here.
- Download Rufus from here.
- Plugin the USB flash drive.
- Open Rufus.
- Choose your device.
- Click the button next to Create a bootable disk using:
- Choose the ISO OS image from step 1 and click Open.
- Click Start and wait for the progress to finish.
- Plugin the AC charger into the Algiz 10X to provide the power supply.
- Plugin the USB flash drive into the Algiz 10X.
- Start the Algiz 10X and repeatedly press the F3 key until you see the boot device selection.
- Select the USB flash drive and press the ENTER key.
- When asked, press any key to boot from USB.
- When asked, confirm you want to run the recovery using the arrow and enter keys.
- The Algiz 10X will now start the recovery process and will reboot after it is done.