You will need the following to apply the Windows 10 Operating System image:
- Windows 10 image
- 16GB USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
Prepare the USB flash drive
- Download and install Rufus.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your PC and open Rufus.
- Choose the USB flash device and click SELECT.
- Choose the ISO OS image that you would like to use and click Open.
- Doublecheck that the file system is set to MBR.
- Click Start and wait for the writing process to finish.
Install the OS
- Plug the USB flash drive and USB keyboard into your unit.
- Plug-in the AC adapter to the unit and make sure the unit stays plugged into the power source during the entire process.
- Turn on the unit and when the Handheld logo is showing, click on the key Del on the USB keypad repeatedly until you enter BIOS.
- Navigate to the Save & Exit tab. At Boot Override, select the USB memory stick (In this example it is “UEFI: SanDisk”) by pressing the ENTER key on the USB keyboard.
- Now the unit restarts and shows the Recovery Wizard. Click the Recovery button using your finger or a capacitive pen.
- Confirm that you want to recover your system by tapping Yes when the following message is shown.
- The unit will start the recovery process and reboot after it is done.