You will need the following to apply the Windows 10 Operating System image.
- 16GB USB flash drive
- Download Rufus from here.
- Plugin the USB flash drive.
- Open Rufus.
- Choose your device.
- Click the button next to Create a bootable disk using:
- Choose the ISO OS image that you would like to use and click Open.
- Click Start and wait for the progress to finish.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your tablet.
- Plug-in the AC adapter to your device and make sure the tablet computer stays plugged into the power source during the entire process.
- Turn on the device and when the Handheld logo is showing, click F2 on the keypad repeatedly until you enter the BIOS menu.
- Navigate over to the Advanced tab. Choose Miscellaneous Configuration as shown below.
- Navigate over to OS Selection and change it to Windows 8.X.
- Save and Exit BIOS.
- While the tablet restarts, repeatedly press the Windows logo/flag key until you see the boot device selection.
- Select the USB flash drive and press the OK key.
- When asked, press any key to boot from USB.
- When asked, calibrate the screen and confirm that you want to run the recovery using the arrow and OK keys.
- The tablet will start the recovery process and reboot after it is done.