- USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
- Plug a USB stick to your PC and format it to file system Fat32.
- Unzip the BIOS files. Copy the files in the folder directly to the root of the USB stick. You can obtain the latest BIOS files from here.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your tablet.
- Plug the USB keyboard into your tablet.
- Plug-in the AC adapter to the tablet computer. Make sure the tablet computer stays plugged into the power source during the entire process.
- Turn on the tablet computer and when the Handheld logo is showing, click Del-key on the USB keypad repeatedly until you enter the BIOS menu.
- Navigate to Save & Exit tab. At Boot Override select Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device pressing ENTER key on the USB keyboard.
- Wait until you see the Shell> command line. Type fs4: and press the ENTER key.
- Type HH and press the ENTER key.
- Now the update process is running.
- On the message Do you want to start the download process? type y.
- After the update completes, the unit will shut down.