- USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
Instructions (from version 219 and forward)
- Plug a USB stick to your PC and format it to file system Fat32.
Unzip BIOS files. Copy both folders, directly to the root of the USB stick. Latest files available from here
- Plug the USB flash drive and a USB keyboard into your tablet.
- Connect tablet to AC-adapter. Make sure it stays connected until told otherwise.
- Turn the tablet ON by pressing power button. When Handheld logo is showing, click “F7” key on keyboard repeatedly until tablet enters BIOS menu.
- Select “UEFI: Built-in EFI Shell” by pressing the “Enter” key on keyboard.
- BIOS update will initiate and run automatically until completed. The tablet will turn OFF after it is completed. If you are using APO BIOS the tablet will automatically reboot after shutdown.
NOTE: EC version value will not update until a firm shutdown and removal of AC-adapter has been made. This will not cause any issues since it is just a soft value that will automatically update after above has been performed. See Hottab -> Settings -> EC