– Fixed battery level is displaying an abnormal percentage
– Remove device OSK-Correction (touchkeyboard)
– New backup battery status in Hottab: LOW (0-70% charge) and HIGH (70-100% charge).
– Add device OSK-Correction(touchkeyboard) for Windows 10 version 1709.
– Fixed an issue with Touch Mode icons sometimes fail in windows7.
– It is possible to lock down HotTab, so that the user cannot turn on/off devices (WWAN, WLAN, Bluetooth,…) and cannot change the function of the F-keys.
– To lock down HotTab, change “UserPermissionLock=1” in “HottabCfg.ini” using a text editor.
– To unlock HotTab, change “UserPermissionLock=0” in “HottabCfg.ini” using a text editor.
– Restart the unit to apply changes.
– “HottabCfg.ini” is located at “C:\Program Files (x86)\HotTab\Win8HotTab”.
– Hottab is unlocked by default.
– Fixed a problem with the F2 key in Windows 8.
– Backup battery status switch on by default.