Install Android OS on your Nautiz X8 device by following the steps below.
- Download the OS at the bottom of this page.
- Extract the files onto a microSD card.
- Insert the microSD card into the device.
- Turn on the device and go to Settings > About phone > System Update and start the update.
- 88.07 – 2nd of July 2017
– Fixed “Setting KCM file fails with error -16”.
– Removed fingerprint information from System Information for security.
– Fix that ‘NX8 Doesn’t resume mobile data connection correctly’ to update RIL from V1.5 to V1.7.
– Removed to print Ducati debug message.
– Revert Ducati IQ tuning.
- 88.06C2 – 10th October 2016
– Fixed issues with data connection on some providers.
– Fixed numeric keys not sending first input after bootup.
– Improved camera stability.
– Added Import contacts from SD card.
– Added setting to move out of Fn/BlueKey state after a set time (at Tools > Program Buttons > Menu).
– Allow the screen timeout even though AC or USB plugged.
– Change “phone” of shutdown message to “unit”.
– Fix that “Hard-Key event triggered twice with long button press”.
– Set the default “screen timeout” setting the value to 30 sec.
– Fix to enter to suspend after booting with AC only.
– Fix the stability of hot-swap battery.
– Fix error connecting to unpaired Bluetooth device that requires a PIN.
– Remove reboot code when SGX crashed.
– Enable the tethering menu on Settings.
– Fix sometimes the camera is not working after booting with the kernel debug message is on.
– Fix to show previous profile name and image on Quick Settings > Profile after registering a profile and then the profile removed.
– Always do autofocus when taking a picture.
– Clear autofocus mark after screen rotation.
– Fix not to enter the system to the suspend after booting without the battery cover.
– Improve PFU reading speed from SD card.
– CPU Settings V1.0.1.
– Add to fix a CPU frequency.
– Fix to stop preview sometimes after autofocusing.
– Fix u-blox GPS speed is reported to 0 because of u-blox protocol data processing error (not NMEA).