This OS update requires a micro SD card with not more than 2 GB.
Follow the instructions below to update the OS on your Nautiz X3.
- Remove all files from the micro SD card.
- Copy OS files (BootImg.nb0 and Image.bin) to the micro SD card.
- Insert the micro SD card into Nautiz X3.
- Connect an AC charger or put the unit into a docking station with power supply.
- Switch on the device with the Power Key.
- Press and hold down the Scan Key.
- Press Reset Key shortly (next to the 2-Key).
- Keep pressing Scan Key until the Mode menu appears.
- Now enter *123# on the keypad.
- Select 2. SD Download by clicking on key 2 on the keypad.
- When the update is completed, perform a Reset one more time.