Follow the instructions below to perform a factory reset on Nautiz X9 V1.
- Open your Nautiz X9’s Settings app.
- Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- Tap RESET PHONE.
- Tap ERASE EVERYTHING.
There is also a way to make a factory reset of the unit in case you are unable to boot into the actual Android OS.
- Power off the unit
- Hold Volume up and Power button until you see the boot mode menu
- Use volume up to select Recovery Mode
- Press Volume down
- You should see the android robot (if you see the recovery menu, skip to step 7)
- Hold Power and press Volume up to show the recovery menu
- Use the volume keys to navigate to Wipe data/Factory reset
- Press Power to select
- Confirm reset and wait for the process to finish
- In the recovery menu, select Reboot system now and press Power
Once these steps have been completed, your Nautiz X9 device will be at the default factory settings.