Follow the instructions below to perform a standard factory reset on your Nautiz X41.
- Open Settings.
- Tap System.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Reset phone.
There is also a way to make a factory reset of the unit in case you are unable to boot into the actual Android OS.
- Power off the unit
- Hold the Power key and right-side key until you see the boot mode menu
- Use the right-side key up to select Recovery Mode
- Press the left side key to confirm
- Use the F2 key to navigate to Wipe data/Factory reset
- Press Power to select
- Use the F2 key to navigate to Factory data reset
- Press the Power key to confirm. The unit will reboot and perform a factory reset
Once these steps have been completed, your Nautiz X41 device will be at the default factory settings.