Follow the instructions below to perform a factory reset on Algiz 10X V1.
- Connect your AC-adapter or put the unit in a docking station to supply power during the recovery process.
- Start the unit.
- When the Handheld logo is showing on the screen, click F1 on the keypad to initialize the factory reset option.
- When the Windows Boot Manager appears, click OK on the keypad. Windows will start loading files.
- When it is done loading you will be asked to do a 4 point calibration.
- Recovery Wizard will show itself. Click the Recovery option. You will be getting a pop up telling you that this is going to wipe all data on the unit. Click OK to continue.
- When the recovery process is done the tablet will restart itself and you will be asked to go through the windows setup.