You will need the following to apply the Windows 10 Operating System image:
- Windows 10 OS image
- 16GB USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
- Algiz 8X AC charger
- Download Rufus from here.
- Plug in the USB flash drive into your PC.
- Open Rufus.
- Choose the USB flash device.
- Click the button next to Create a bootable disk using:
- Choose the ISO OS image that you would like to use and click Open.
- Click Start and wait for the progress to finish.
- Plug the USB flash drive and the USB keyboard into your tablet.
- Plug-in the AC adapter to the tablet. Make sure the tablet computer stays plugged into the power source during the entire process.
- Turn on the tablet computer and when the Handheld logo is showing, click Del-key on the USB keypad repeatedly until you enter the BIOS menu.
- Turn around the unit, so that it is in portrait mode. Navigate to the Save & Exit tab. At Boot Override select the USB memory stick by pressing the enter key on the USB keyboard. In this sample, it is UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1.
- Now the unit restarts and shows the Recovery Wizard.
- Click button Recovery, using a finger or a capacitive pen.
- Confirm the upcoming message with Yes, using a finger or capacitive pen.
- The tablet will start the recovery process. After this, press any key to continue and then the unit reboots.
- Turn off the unit (keep pressing Power button).
- Turn the unit on, enter BIOS, go to the tab Boot and select Windows Boot Manager… at Boot Option #1 using ENTER key on the USB keyboard.
- Go to Save & Exit and select Save Changes and Exit. Confirm the message with Yes.