In order to Enable/Disable the Soft Input Panel on your Nautiz X8 device running an Android OS, perform the following steps:
- Power on the Nautiz X8 device.
- Once the device is powered on, select Tools from the desktop.
- Within tools, you will see an Application called NoSip which controls the virtual keyboard. Open the app.
- If the Virtual Keyboard is currently disabled, when you open the NoSIP app, it will ask if you would like to enable the virtual keyboard. Select OK.
- Repeat the above steps to disable the keyboard.