1. What are cookies?
The Website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that a website stores or gains access to on the visitors’ computers or mobile device. Cookies enable websites to remember a visitor when the visitor accesses the websites from the same device and can be used for several functionalities on websites, such as saving previous searches and adapting the content of the websites according to the visitor’s previous use of it. While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on their computer from sites or web servers other than the one he/she is visiting (so-called “third party” cookies).
2. This Website uses the following cookies:
The tables below describe the cookies implemented on the Website. You can find further information regarding what the information means, e.g., duration, and purpose, under section 3-4.
|PHPSESSID||PHP||First party||Strictly necessary. Used to keep track of your session.||Session|
|aviaCookieConsent||Enfold||First party||Strictly necessary. This cookie stores information about users’ choice about cookies.||Maximum one (1) year|
|aviaPrivacyEssentialCookiesEnabled||Enfold||First party||Strictly necessary. The functionality is to store cookie consent preferences.||Maximum one (1) year.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||First party||Strictly necessary. The functionality is to read if cookies can be placed.||Session|
|wp-settings-1||Word Press||First party||Strictly necessary. This cookie is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.||Maximum one (1) year.|
|wp-settings-time-1||WordPress||First party||Strictly necessary. This cookie is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.||Maximum one (1) year|
|_ga||Google Analytics||First party||Analysis. Used to distinguish users and to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website.||Maximum two (2) years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||First party||Analysis. Used to store and count pageviews.||One (1) day|
3. Your choice
While technical cookies cannot be refused by the user of the Website, as they are strictly necessary to the functionality of the Website itself, the user can freely give consent to the use of analyzing cookies and marketing cookies. The user can set and review their choices regarding cookies in our cookie settings which you may access by clicking the padlock icon.
The time for which a certain cookie is activated is specified under each specific cookie under the headline “Duration” in the tables above. There are two types of cookies: 1) persistent cookies and 2) session cookies. For cookies where the Duration is labelled as “persistent”, cookies remain on your device for a fixed time and are thereafter deleted. For cookies where the Duration is labelled as “session”, cookies are activated as long as the browser remains active, which means that the cookies will be deleted when you exit your browser and/or leave the Website.
The cookies are either: 1) a first-party cookie set by the website or; 2) a third-party cookie set by someone else than the Website. You can manage and turn off first-and third-party cookies by using the Website’s cookie settings.
If you choose not to accept cookies, some of the functionalities of the Website may be limited. Exactly what the impact will be on the Website’s functionality is further specified under each category of cookies in the Website’s cookie settings.
The cookies serve different purposes and are divided into different categories, these are: 1) Strictly Necessary Cookies; 2) Performance Cookies; 3) Functional Cookies and 4) Targeting Cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies are processed when you visit our Website. Performance-, Functional-, and Targeting cookies are optional and only processed if you have provided your consent to them. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your cookie settings.
- Strictly necessary cookies let you use all the different parts of the Website. Without such cookies, we will not be able to provide the Website to you, since they are crucial for the fundamental functions of the Website.
- Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of the Website. They help us to see how visitors move around the Website and understand which parts of the Website that are the most and least popular. All information gathered using these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site, and we will not be able to monitor the Website’s performance when you visit it.
- Functional cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, by remembering e.g., your visiting location, chosen language and other visitor settings. These cookies may be set either by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our Website. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all parts of our Website may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies may be activated either by us or by our advertising partners, if you have provided your consent to them. They may be used by us or our partners to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites, on the basis of your activity on the Website. They do not store directly identifying information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience a reduced amount of targeted advertising.
5. Personal data
Cookies used on the Website may gather personal data, such as IP-address or behavioral information. All such personal data is processed in accordance with the Website Privacy Notice https://www.handheldgroup.com/privacy-policy/. Please access the Website Privacy Notice for complete information regarding how personal data is processed through our Website.
6. Other technologies
We use pixel tags, web beacons and similar technologies that enable, among other things, the tracking of your activities when you use the Website or receive e-mail messages from us, (jointly referred to as “other technologies”). Other technologies may be used in connection with our Website, our online advertising, or our e-mail messages, either by us or by our service providers, business partners or other third parties.
Other technologies are used to collect typically anonymous data to help identify certain information, to compile reports on tracking information regarding demographics, patterns and purchases on the Website, and other information to improve the user experience and our services. We may share these reports with for example our marketing partners. The tracking information in these reports cannot be traced back to individual users. We may co-ordinate the tracking information with other personal data provided by users of the Website for the purpose of analyzing the information. When such co-ordination is performed, all the coordinated information is processed as personal data in accordance with the Website’s Privacy Notice https://www.handheldgroup.com/privacy-policy/.
We may use other technologies in our HTML-based e-mails to let us know which e-mails that the recipients have opened. Other technologies may also be used to identify why you visit the Website, e.g. if any online advertisement or e-mail has brought you to the Website.
Other technologies may also be used by other companies to track visits to their websites, to identify whether such internet traffic came from our Website or to confirm your eligibility to receive services or benefits.
7. Browser settings
If you disable a cookie or a category of cookies, or other technologies, some of the functionalities of the websites you visit may not be able to function as you expect them to. Disabling cookies or other technologies does not delete existing cookies from your hard drive unless manually completed through your browser function.