We are looking for candidates with experience in recruiting & developing new channel partner accounts, as well as selling to government and large enterprise customers. Experience with inside sales, high-volume calls and outbound lead generation is preferred. Relocation not required, but candidates should reside in the region for which they are applying.
You will be working in an energetic team of international colleagues where some of your responsibilities are:
- Develop sales region with a solid partner network
- Provide support to both new and existing customers
- Make formal sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Represents the company at industry conferences and trade show events independently.
For more details, see our Linkedin ad
In addition to a proven sales background, a successful candidate will have a desire to succeed, have strong technical aptitude, positive attitude, and the ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues. You are energetic, adaptable and aligned with our core values that include professionalism, integrity, honesty and teamwork.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Ideal candidate will have sales experience with rugged computers
- Proven track record of growing & managing a diverse solutions partner network
- Experience selling to large enterprise and government end-customers
- Professional and proficient workspace for video calling
- Located in close proximity to major airports
For more details about requirements and our what we offer, see our Linkedin ad