This tool adds an onscreen button to fully disable the system keyboard when it’s not needed.
For the best user experience, follow the steps below during the initial setup:
- After installing the app, open Keyboard Toggle.
- Press Start button service. You’ll now see a button hovering over the app.
- Hold and drag the button to any location on the screen. Ideally, select a location where the button is easy to reach but doesn’t obscure the keyboard or the app you want to use.
- Once you have found the best location, open the Keyboard Toggle app again.
- Press Stop button service.
- Disable the Allow drag option.
- Enable the Run after system start option (optional).
- Press Start button service again.
- The button will now stay at the location and can’t be moved anymore.
- Version 1.0.3 (2020-10-08)
– Fix the app for Android 8+ devices