BIOS Update for the Algiz 10X Version 2
You would like to update the BIOS on your Algiz 10X V.2 device
You can download the latest BIOS version for the Alg10X Version 2 at the bottom of this article.
See kb10045 for instructions on how to update the BIOS on your Algiz 10X Version 2 device.
BIOS Revision Information:
Latest standard BIOS version.
After installing this version, the unit will be automatically turned on, as soon as AC power is supplied.
AC power can be supplied directly to the unit or via vehicle dock.
This feature is often required when used in vehicles/forklifts.
A detailed description of the functions when AC power is supplied:
Starts up automatically when turned off
Wakes up automatically when in sleep mode
Restarts automatically when shut down
- V125: Fixed vulnerability regarding Meltdown, including Spectre Micro code update:408-> 410
- V124: Changed battery monitor to avoid issues with the backup battery
- V121: Enhance BIOS setting
- V120: Enhance power management to prevent "black screen"
- V116: Backup battery supports ship mode