BIOS update using USB memory stick
Support Article No. 3959
Latest updated: 9/4/2014
- USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
- Make a bootable USB drive - You will find instructions on how to do that here.
- Extract the latest BIOS onto the USB flash drive.
BIOS for Algiz 7 V1 with Ublox, download HERE
BIOS for Algiz 7 V1 without Ublox, download HERE
BIOS for Algiz 7 V2, download here
- Plug the USB flash drive and the USB keyboard into the Algiz 7
- Start the Algiz 7 and on the USB keyboard repeatedly press F11 key for Algiz 7 V1 or F3 key for Algiz 7 V2 until you see the boot device selection.
- Select the USB flash drive and press ENTER key
- Navigate to the folder from step 2, enter “update” and press ENTER
- The BIOS update will now start, the Algiz 7 will reboot when the update is complete