How to perform a BIOS update using a USB memory stick
Support Article No. 3949
Latest updated: 9/4/2014
You would like to update the BIOS on your Algiz 10x V. 1 device.
- USB flash drive
- USB keyboard
- Make a bootable USB drive - See KB18224 on how to do that
- Extract the latest BIOS from here onto the USB flash drive.
- Plug the USB flash drive into the Algiz 10X.
- Start the Algiz 10X and repeatedly press F3 key until you see the boot device selection
(If BIOS version is less than 105 use F2 key).
- Select the USB flash drive and press ENTER key:
- Select a keyboard layout and press ENTER:
- Navigate to the folder from step 2, enter “update” and press ENTER.
- The BIOS update will now start, the Algiz 10X will reboot when the update is complete.