How to Enable/Disable the soft input panel (SIP or virtual keypad)
You would like to Enable/Disable the Soft Input Panel (SIP or virtual keypad) on your Nautiz X8 device running the Android OS.
In order to Enable/Disable the Soft Input Panel on your Nautiz X8 device running an Android Operating system, perform the following steps:
- Power on the Nautiz X8 device.
- Once the device is powered on, select "Tools" from the desktop. Within tools you will see an Application called NoSip
- The application NoSIP controls the virtual keyboard. Open the app.
- If the Virtual Keyboard is currently disabled, when you open up the NoSIP app, it will ask if you would like to enable the virtual keyboard. Select OK.
- Repeat the above steps to disable the keyboard.