You would like to install Windows 7 via PXE Boot on your Algiz 10x V2 tablet
You would like to use PXE Boot to load Windows 7 on your Algiz 10x V2 tablet.
In order to install Windows 7 onto your Algiz 10x V2 tablet via PXE Boot, some pre-requisit settings must be changed in the BIOS in order to successfully deplay Windows 7.
Instructions for changing BIOS settings for Windows 7 deployment:
Default modes in the BIOS need to be changed from 8/8.1 to Windows 7. Please take the following steps to prepare the BIOS on your Algiz 10x V2 unit to deploy the Windows 7 operating system to the tablet via PXE Boot:
- Attach a USB keyboard to the device and power the unit on. When the Handheld logo appears, begin pressing the "Esc" key on your USB keyboard to enter the BIOS.
- Tab over to the Advance settings tabs and arrow down to "Miscellaneous Configuration" and press enter.
- Scroll down to OS Selection and press enter. This will bring up a sub-menu. Select "Windows 7" and press Enter then escape. You should now be back to the "Miscellaneous Configuration" tab.
- Under the "Miscellaneous Configuration" tab, scroll down to "CSM configuration" and press enter. Change Storage & Video to Legacy Only.
- Press escape on the keyboard then navigate over to the Boot Tab. Arrow down and select "Boot Mode Select" and press enter. Select Legacy.