How to perform a Factory Reset
You would like to perform a factory reset on your Nautiz X9 device.
Ensure that you have backed up all critical data prior to performing a factory reset on your device as a factory reset will erase all data and will be unrecoverable.
The following instructions will assist you in resetting your Nautiz X9 Operating System and set the device back to a factory default state.
To perform a factory reset, take the following steps:
- Power off the unit
- Hold volume up and power button until you see the boot mode menu
- Use volume up to select [Recovery Mode]
- Press volume down
- You should see the android robot (if you see the recovery menu, skip to step 5)
- Hold power and press volume up to show the recovery menu
- Use the volume keys to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset”
- Press power to select
- Confirm reset and wait for process to finish
- In the recovery menu, select “reboot system now” and press power
Once these steps have been completed, your Nautiz X9 device will be at the default factory settings.