Android 7.0 OS
You can find the newest updates under Settings > About > Updates. You can use the downloads at the bottom of this page to install the latest OS version instead of incremental updates. To install an OS as a ZIP-file, follow the guide here.
Warning: The Global SKU and the NA SKU require a different OS image.
The Global SKU will always end with .06.00 while the NA SKU will end in .06.01.
Make sure you download the correct version below.
RELEASE NOTES V014.06.00/V006.06.01
Release date December 21th, 2018
- Added MaxGo Staging app
- Removed factory test mode from boot menu
- Fixed support for Mifare Classic NDEF
- Removed UserDefine icon from app list
- Fixed pixel shift issue
- Fixed issue with USB connection mode
RELEASE NOTES V012.06.00/V004.06.01
Release date September 14th, 2018
- Added more options and "No Action" to side key user define
- Fixed layout of the user define settings
RELEASE NOTES V011.06.00/V003.06.01
Release date August 16th, 2018
- Added user define settings for side keys
- Changed default USB mode to "transfer data"
- Fixed launcher issues
- Added ISO-8859-1 encoding to scanner
RELEASE NOTES V010.06.00/V002.06.01
Release date May 18th, 2018
- Added missing features to the barcode scanner
- Updated Android security patches to May-2018
- Added barcode settings entry to the Android settings
- Added wake with pistol trigger
RELEASE NOTES V009.06.00/V001.06.01
Release date March 14th, 2018
- Fixed issue with proximity sensor
- Added scan settings entry in the settings
RELEASE NOTES V008.06.00
Release date February 22nd, 2018
- Initial release