You would like to perform a factory reset on your Nautiz X2 device.
Ensure that you have backed up all your critical data prior to performing a factory reset since this will erase all user data and configurations.
The following instructions will assist you in resetting your Nautiz X2 operating system and device back to a factory default state.
To perform a factory reset follow the below steps:
- On your device, access "Settings"
- Swipe down to "Backup & reset"
- Choose "Factory data reset"
- Continue with "RESET DEVICE"
- Last step "ERASE EVERYTHING"
Your device will be unusable for a couple of minutes while performing the reset. When finsihed you will be faced with the blue Android "Welcome" screen.