How to Perform a factory reset on your Algiz RT7/ETicket Pro
You would like to perform a factory reset on your Algiz RT7/eTicketPro device.
Ensure that you have backed up all critical data prior to performing a factpory reset on your device as a factory reset will erase all data and will be unrecoverable.
The following instructions will assist you in resetting your Algiz RT7/eTicketPro Operating System and device back to a factory default state.
To perform a factory reset on your device, take the following steps:
- Power off the unit
- Hold volume up and power button until the unit vibrates
- You should see the android robot (if you see the recovery menu, skip to step 5)
- Hold power and press volume up to show the recovery menu
- Use the volume keys to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset”
- Press power to select
- Confirm reset and wait for process to finish
- Select “reboot system now”
Once these steps have been completed, your Algiz RT7/eTicketPro device will be at the default factory settings.