OS Windows 10 - Installation manual
16GB USB flash drive
Algiz 8X AC charger
Download the latest OS for Windows 10 in KB22079.
- Download Rufus from HERE.
- Plug in the USB flash drive into your PC.
- Open Rufus.
- Choose USB flash device.
- Click the button next to “Create a bootable disk using:”
- Choose the ISO OS image that you would like to use and click “Open”:
- Click “Start” and wait for the progress to finish.
- Plug the USB flash drive into your tablet.
- Plug the USB keyboard into your tablet.
- Plug-in the AC adapter to the tablet computer. Make sure the tablet computer stays plugged in to the power source during the entire process.
- Turn on the tablet computer and when the "Handheld" logo is showing, click "Del"-key on the USB keypad repeatedly until you enter the BIOS menu.
Turn around the unit, so that it is in portrait mode.
- Navigate to "Save & Exit" tab.
At "Boot Override" select the USB memory stick by pressing ENTER key on USB keyboard.
In this sample it is "UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1":
- Now the unit restarts and shows the "Recovery Wizard".
- Click button <Recovery>, using a finger or capacitive pen:
- Confirm upcoming message with <Yes>, using a finger or capacitive pen:
- The tablet will start the recovery process.
After this, press any key to continue and then the unit reboots.
It might be, that the unit starts back into recovery mode.
In this case, turn off the unit (keep pressing power button).
Turn the unit on, enter BIOS, go to tab "Boot" and select "Windows Boot Manager..." at "Boot Option #1" using ENTER key on USB keyboard:
Go to "Save & Exit" and select "Save Changes and Exit".
Confirm message with "Yes".