WAN Upgrade - Mounting instructions
Support Article No. 22724
Latest updated: 4/5/2017
- Phillips-tip screwdriver
- Torx T8 screwdriver
- Remove main battery and open the service hatch window:
- Carefully release the two antenna cables from the mainboard using the tweezer.
- Move the cables to the lower right corner, insert WAN module (modem) and fix it with the screw:
- Connect the grey cable to AUX and the black to MAIN using the tweezer.
Important: Move the cables under the back cover.
- Mount the service hatch window and insert main battery.