NX2: Android 6.0.1 OS
The OS is for devices running Android 6 only. To update a device from Android 5 to Android 6 you'll have to send your device to a handheld service center. To do so please contact service.
You can find the newest updates at Settings > About > Updates. You can use the downloads at the bottom of this page to install the latest OS version instead of incremental updates. To install an OS as a ZIP-file, follow the guide here.
RELEASE NOTES NX2V100R001C02B033
Release date January 10th, 2018
- Improved battery level calculation
- Added support for pistol grip and UHF reader
- BREAKING Change to the rear connector. See KB23960
- Translation fixes
RELEASE NOTES NX2V100R001C02B030
Release date September 5th, 2017
- Fixed issue preventing the unit from charging an empty battery when voltage under a certain point
- Fixed display bug on "user profile"
- Change the word "phone" to "device" on menu "power off" and "restart"
RELEASE NOTES NX2V100R001C02B028
Release date May 18th 2017
- Modify the display of cursor in scanner
- Update iScan to V1.1.10, able to set UPC-A preamble on 1D engine
- Fix bug that cannot set Camera megapixel to 8 Megapixel
- Add support for user profiles
RELEASE NOTES NX2V100R001C02B027
Release date April 6th 2017
- Fixed battery indicator getting stuck when screen is locked
- Added setting for battery notification and set option to be OFF by default
- Fixed bug in SoundRecorder app
Release notes NX2V100R001C02B026
Release date March 22nd 2017
- Set default USB mode to MTP
- Disable USB debugging by default
- Added setting to turn off low battery LED blinking
- Added scan settings to allow sending data as individual keys
- Fixed bugs in the notification LED
RELEASE NOTES NX2V100R001C02B025
Release date March 7th 2017
- Fix WiFi NVRAM warnings
- Long press the Recent Apps key to access the menu in legacy apps
- Fix Camera stop working when pressing "Auto scene detection"
- Modify Notification LED blinking when receiving an SMS, Missing call. This feature can be turned on/off in setting/sound & notification.
- Remove "App permission manager" prompt
- Fixed the IMEI when no SIM is equipped. This will allow to sign in with Google Account without a SIM card
- Support for N6603 Scan engine