Instructions for OS update
Support Article No. 2202
Latest updated: 8/12/2014
Micro SD memory card with not more than 2 GB
Remember to backup your data before upgrading as it will wipe out all the existing data on the device.
- Remove all files from Micro SD card.
- Copy OS files (BootImg.nb0 and Image.bin) on Micro SD card.
- Insert Micro SD card into Nautiz X3.
- Connect AC charger or put unit into docking station with power supply.
- Switch on the device with Power Key.
- Press and hold down the Scan Key.
- Press Reset Key shortly (next to "2"-Key).
- Keep pressing Scan Key until the Mode menu appears:
- Now enter *123# on the keypad.
- Select 2. SD Download by clicking on key  on the keypad.
- When the update is completed, perform a Reset one more time.