Latest BIOS for Algiz 8X units.
Installation instructions: KB22741
Latest standard BIOS version.
After installing this version, the unit will be automatically turned on, as soon as AC power is supplied.
AC power can be supplied directly to the unit or via vehicle dock.
This feature is often required when used in vehicles/forklifts.
A detailed description of the functions when AC power is supplied:
> starts up automatically when turned off
> wakes up automatically when in sleep mode
> restarts automatically when shut down
- V024: Enhance power sequence regarding black-screen
- V023: Fixed vulnerability regarding Meltdown, including Spectre Micro code update:408-> 410
- V022: Changed battery monitor to avoid issues with the backup battery
- V021: Supports "PXE Boot".
Note: "AutoPowerOn" version does not support "PXE Boot".
- V020: Change post time to 6 seconds to prevent units from booting into UEFI instead of the OS
- V019: Enhance BIOS setting
- V018: Enhance power management to prevent "Windows cannot resume"
- V017: Enhance support for extended battery