GPS - Change u-blox mode to "Automotive"
Support Article No. 21978
Latest updated: 2/21/2017
There is a setting in u-center program, that solves a problem where the GPS don’t “update” the position when you are moving. Following solution improves the GPS when moving around:
- Open u-center.
- Connect to GPS module (default port is COM3, baudrate 9600):
- Go to View > Configuration View.
- Click NAV5 (Navigation 5) on the left side list.
- Set “Dynamic Model” to “4 – Automotive”.
- Click “Send” button in the lower left corner:
- Switch to CFG (configuration) tab in left side list.
Select "User defined operation".
At "Devices:" select all 4 list entries.
Make sure, that all entries at "Save" are selected.
(To select entries, tap and hold pen/mouse on first entry and move down to last entry. Release pen/mouse)
Click "Send" button in the lower left corner:
- Click Receiver > Action > Save Config: