Support Article No. 21871
Latest updated: 2/6/2017
Remember to backup all your data before executing the factory reset as it will wipe all files and settings.
- Algiz 10X V3 units need to have BIOS version 208 or higher.
See KB20303 for latest Algiz 10X V3 BIOS.
- Algiz 8X units need to have BIOS version 016 or higher.
See KB21980 for latest Algiz 8X BIOS.
- Connect your AC adapter or put the unit in a docking station to supply power during the recovery process.
- Turn on the unit and press the F1 button (on the right side of the unit) continously.
- Stop pressing the F1 button when the unit begins starting in recovery mode:
- The Recovery Wizard will present itself.
Click the "Recovery" button.
You will get a pop up telling you that this is going to wipe all data on the unit. Click "Yes" to continue.
- When the recovery process is done, press any button to restart the unit.