Changes in BIOS when going from Win 7 to Win 10
Support Article No. 21765
Latest updated: 1/30/2017
Below are the changes that needs to be performed in the BIOS when you go from Win 7 to Win 10 on Algiz 10X V3.
- Enter the BIOS Setup menu.
- Go into item “Miscellaneous Configuration” at the BIOS setup menu.
- Change the OS setting to Windows 8.X.
- Go to CSM Configuration, change Storage and Video to UEFI.
- In the Boot option filter change to UEFI only.
- Put your install device to Boot Option #1 then you will start install process.