Support Article No. 18618
Latest updated: 1/12/2016
Remember to backup all your data before initiating the factory reset as it will wipe all files and settings.
- Connect the units ac adapter to supply power during the recovery process.
- Start the unit.
- When the Handheld logo is showing on the screen, click "F6" on the keypad to initiate the factory reset.
- When the "Windows Boot Manager" appears, click "Enter" on the keypad. Windows will start loading files.
- When it is done loading you will be asked to do a 4 point calibration for the touchscreen.
- Recovery Wizard will show itself. Click the "Recovery" option. You will be getting a pop up telling you that this is going to wipe all data on the unit. Click "OK" to continue.
- When the recovery process is done the unit will restart itself and you will be asked to go through the windows setup.