GPS - Change u-blox mode to "Automotive"
The GPS on your Handheld device will not update the location when you are moving.
There is a setting in the u-center program, that solves a problem where the GPS won't “update” the location when you are moving. The following solution improves the GPS navigation abilities when moving around:
- Open u-center.
- Connect to GPS module (default port is COM3, baudrate 9600):
- Go to View > Configuration View.
- Click NAV5 (Navigation 5) on the left side list.
- Set “Dynamic Model” to “4 – Automotive”.
- Click “Send” button in the lower left corner:
- Switch to CFG (configuration) tab in left side list.
Select “Save current configuration”.
At "Devices:" select all 4 list entries.
(To select all entries, tap and hold pen/mouse on first entry and move down to last entry. Release pen/mouse)
Click "Send" button in the lower left corner:
- Click Receiver > Action > Save Config: