How To Perform A Factory Reset Of Your Algiz 10X V.2 Device
You would like to perform a factory rest on your Algiz 10X V.2 device.
IMPORTANT: Remember to backup all your data before executing the factory reset as it will wipe all files and settings.
To perform a factory reset of your Algiz 10X V.2 device, floow the steps below:
- Connect your ac adapter or put the unit in a docking station to supply power during the recovery process.
- Start the unit.
- When the Handheld logo is showing on the screen, click "F1" on the keypad to initialize the factory reset option.
- When it is done loading you will be asked to do a 4 point calibration.
- Recovery Wizard will show itself. Click the "Recovery" option. You will be getting a pop up telling you that this is going to wipe all data on the unit. Click "OK" to continue.
- When the recovery process is done the tablet will restart itself and you will be asked to go through the windows setup.