HomeScreen plugin for Windows Mobile/Windows embedded Handheld
Nautiz X1 with WEH 6.5 (NX1-GW)
Nautiz X4 with WEH 6.5 (NX4-1DGN-0-E, NX4-1DCN-0-E, NX4-2DGN-0-E, NX4-2DGQ-0-E)
Nautiz X8 with WEH 6.5 (NX8-BW, NX8-GW, NX8-CW)
Nautiz eTicket Pro II with WEH 6.5 (NX4-2DGN-R-E, NX4-2DGQ-R-E)
Handheld provides a home screen plugin, which you can use instead of the default home screens installed on your Windows Mobile / Windows Embedded Handheld units.
By default you'll see the standard Windows home screen:
After installing and activating the Handheld plugin you'll see following home screen:
The Handheld home screen provides three quick start buttons for camera, phone and wireless manager.
- Download "HomeScreen-Handheld.CAB".
- Copy CAB file on your handheld device.
- Open file explorer and click CAB file once to start installation.
- Confirm upcoming messages.
- After installation, go to Settings / Home / Items and activate "HomeScreen-Hand...":
- Click <OK> button in the lower right corner.