Sidan du har begärt är inte tillgänglig på ditt språk för tillfället. Du kan välja ett annat språk längst ner på sidan eller försöka översätta sidan direkt med hjälp av den inbyggda översättningsfunktionen i din webbläsare.
Product Manager (Expired)
Handheld Group AB, Lidköping, Sweden
The product manager is a central role within the company and serves as an important link between our functions. The product manager works closely with the sales force and the support team to ensure that product quality and customer satisfaction are fulfilled.
You will be working in an energetic and fun team of international colleagues and will manage these responsibilities among others:
- Product strategy, development, and roadmap
- Pre- and post-sales support
- Product quality assurance
- Assisting the marketing team with sales support such as material for brochures, product specifications, web content, demos.
The product manager reports directly to Director of Product Management.
You have a great passion for technology, people, and customers. You love working with customers and solving their specific challenges. Our business is fast pace and partly unpredictable so your ability to rise to the challenge and handle pressure will help you master this role. Prior experience of product management is preferable. It is a plus if you have some experience and understanding of software code for Android and Windows.
- A curious problem solver
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- A self-driven doer
- University degree
- 3 years of product management
- Knowledge of JAVA, C# or similar programming language
- Proficient in English and Swedish
- Driving license
- Business travels on a regular basis
The position will be filled during the first quarter of 2020. For more information, contact Johan Hed, Handheld Group AB, Phone: 0510-54 71 70.
We continuously screen incoming applications so please submit your CV or resume as soon as possible, however no later than December 31 2019.
Please use the subject “Product Manager”. We look forward to receiving your application.