The information in the Policy below is regarding scenarios of Data Collection on our Handhelds, Tablets, and in some cases our Wearable devices.
Handheld Group AB is very committed to protecting the privacy for our users, and are hearby updating and clearifying this Policy as ofr February 23, 2022.
It is our goal to be as clear and transparent as possible about what information we collect, use and share, so that you can make choices about how it is being used. If you want, you can of course disable website, in-app, or device usage tracking whenever you want.
Device usage information We Collect
• Serial number.
• The type of device.
• The installed OS version.
• The current time and date of the device.
• The language that is selected for Android.
• The region that is selected for Android.
• The time that the device has been running since the last reboot/shutdown.
• The number of Google Accounts signed in on the device (BUT NOT the e-mail or name).
• The number of installed apps.
The following details about any app that was started at least once:
• Name of the app.
• Times the app was started.
• Time spent in the app.
WE DO NOT collect or store any personal identifiable data like first or last name, your username and/or e-mail addresses on our devices.
WE COLLECT DEVICE USAGE INFORMATION to improve our devices functionality, to find usage bugs or other problems, and to give better and faster product support.
IF YOU DO NOT want us to collect any device usage information at all, you can optout/disable data collection at any time you want. This Policy is only created for you as a user of our devices to help you make an informed decision.
TO ACTIVELY OPT-OUT OF DATA-COLLECTION you can disable the feature by following these
1. Open Settings > System > About device > System updates.
2. Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner.
3. Uncheck “Send anonymous statistics”.
Handheld Group AB
531 60 Lidköping
Phone: +46 (0)510 54 71 70