We're hiring! Wanted: Two Regional Sales Managers
As a result of continued growth, we are currently searching to fill two positions at our Handheld US subsidiary:
- Regional Sales Manager – Central US/Canada region
- Regional Sales Manager – Western US/Canada region
We are looking for highly skilled sales professionals with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in the $3M-$5M+ range in the mobility IT market. The candidates will have extensive experience in recruiting & developing new channel partner accounts, as well as selling to government and large enterprise customers. Relocation not required. Candidates should reside in the region for which they are applying.
These roles are critical to the success of the company; as such, we are searching for high-quality candidates In addition to a proven sales background, a successful candidate will have a desire to succeed, strong technical aptitude, positive attitude, and the ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
- Develops partner network by targeting, recruiting, training, and maintaining new solutions & project based partners (VARs).
- Provides support to both new and existing customers, including securing orders for products, investigating customer requirements for product applications, resolving problems, and providing technical interface between customer and technical personnel as required.
- Handles all sales activities including territory planning, prospecting, presentations, quotes & proposals, negotiations, and closing new sales.
- Keeps CRM (NetSuite) up-to-date with customer & partner info, communications, and pipeline opportunity & forecasting information.
- Develops & maintains sales opportunity pipeline volume of at least 3X sales quota.
- Makes formal sales presentations and product demonstrations at customer and partner sites.
- Coordinates the involvement of appropriate sales support personnel (e.g., sales management, technical support, services management).
- Consults with sales management on account issues, e.g., special pricing/discounting, territorial splits, and the need for additional sales/technical support.
- Represents the company at industry conferences and trade show events independently.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience.
- Ideal candidate will have sales experience with rugged computers, laptops and/or tablet computers.
- Proven track record of growing & managing a diverse solutions partner network.
- Experience selling to large enterprise and government end-customers.
- Ability to learn, understand and present technical product benefits to customers.
- Great presentation, written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Positive, energetic and adaptable.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively (50%-70%), or 100 travel days with 200 customer meetings per year.
- Aligned with our core values that include professionalism, integrity, honesty and teamwork.
Employment with Handheld offers:
- An exciting sales career opportunity in a growing high-tech company.
- A small, fast-paced, and flexible team. You will be able to make an impact and develop with the organization.
- Work in teams and with colleagues globally, with a great deal of freedom and responsibility.
- Very competitive health insurance coverage, vacation time-off, and 401K plans.
Email your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include the region for which your are applying, ”Regional Sales Manager, West” or ”Regional Sales Manager, Central”.
Handheld is a rapidly growing supplier of rugged mobile computers to a variety of end-markets in the US and Canada. Headquartered in Sweden, our US operations are located in Corvallis, OR. Together with our partners, Handheld offers complete mobility solutions to industries such as geotech, construction, transportation, warehousing/logistics, field service, waste management, utilities, military and security. Our broad lineup of rugged products ranges from handheld barcoding devices to full-size mountable tablets.