We are looking for highly skilled sales professionals with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in the $3M-$5M+ range in the mobility IT market. The candidates will have extensive experience in recruiting & developing new channel partner accounts, as well as selling to government and large enterprise customers. Relocation not required. Candidates should reside in the region for which they are applying.
These roles are critical to the success of the company; as such, we are searching for high-quality candidates In addition to a proven sales background, a successful candidate will have a desire to succeed, strong technical aptitude, positive attitude, and the ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
- Develop sales region with a solid partner network
- Provide support to both new and existing customers
- Make formal sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Represents the company at industry conferences and trade show events independently.
For more details, see our Linkedin posting
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- Ideal candidate will have sales experience with rugged computers, laptops and/or tablet computers
- Proven track record of growing & managing a diverse solutions partner network
- Experience selling to large enterprise and government end-customers
- Ability to learn, understand and present technical product benefits to customers
- Great presentation, written, verbal, and listening skills
- Positive, energetic and adaptable
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively (50%+), or 100 travel days with 200 customer meetings per year
- Aligned with our core values that include professionalism, integrity, honesty and teamwork
Employment with Handheld offers:
- An exciting sales career opportunity in a growing high-tech company.
- A small, fast-paced, and flexible team. You will be able to make an impact and develop with the organization.
- Work in teams and with colleagues globally, with a great deal of freedom and responsibility.
- Very competitive health insurance coverage, vacation time-off, and 401K plans